- April 30: Subaru Impreza Recall Issued Over Neverending Brake Lights recalls | 35 days ago
- April 16: Subaru Ascent Tire Recall For SUVs With 20-Inch Wheels recalls | 49 days ago
- April 15: Subaru Infotainment System Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
2008 Subaru Tribeca
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Subaru dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 59,400 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission torque converter (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2008 Tribeca problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
This appears to be a fairly common problem with the 2008 Tribeca. I was lucky - I still had 600 miles left under warranty.
- Bob K., Oakton, VA, US