- February 26: Park Your 2023 Subaru Solterra Until It's Repaired recalls | 24 days ago
- February 25: Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid Recall: Battery May Fail to Charge recalls | 25 days ago
- February 22: Subaru DriverFocus Class Action Lawsuit Continues news | 28 days ago
- January 27: Subaru Recalls 2022 WRX Cars if Equipped with 'EyeSight' recalls | 54 days ago
- January 2: Subaru Files Motion to Dismiss Fuel Pump Lawsuit news | 79 days ago
Subaru TSB #11-174-17R
2017 Subaru WRX
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- This bulletin announces the availability of reprogramming files to optimize the ECM and address the following customer concerns: ? Check Engine light coming on (with DTC P05A0 stored in memory). ? Potential battery discharge (dead battery) after repeated periods of short-trip driving. ? A high (or ?hanging?) engine RPM after depressing the clutch pedal (Forester only).
Click a tab for more information.