- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 12 days ago
- September 1: 2021 Subaru Impreza Owners Shouldn't Drive Their Cars recalls | 19 days ago
- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 48 days ago
Subaru TSB #11-191-19R
2017 Subaru WRX
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This bulletin announces availability of a new Engine Control Module (ECM) for the models listed above designed to address DTC P2610: âECM/PCM ENGINE OFF TIMER PERFORMANCEâ. Under certain RARE conditions, an electrostatic surge may influence the ECMâs internal timer used after the engine is turned off and store a DTC P2610 in memory. Hardware in the ECM has been changed to eliminate any impact from electrostatic surges.
Click a tab for more information.