- February 26: Park Your 2023 Subaru Solterra Until It's Repaired recalls | 24 days ago
- February 25: Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid Recall: Battery May Fail to Charge recalls | 25 days ago
- February 22: Subaru DriverFocus Class Action Lawsuit Continues news | 28 days ago
- January 27: Subaru Recalls 2022 WRX Cars if Equipped with 'EyeSight' recalls | 54 days ago
- January 2: Subaru Files Motion to Dismiss Fuel Pump Lawsuit news | 79 days ago
Subaru TSB #11-195-20
2017 Subaru WRX
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This bulletin announces availability of a new vacuum hose assembly for the positive crankcase ventilation (PCV) system incorporating improved sealing to prevent potential oil seepage.
Click a tab for more information.