- February 26: Park Your 2023 Subaru Solterra Until It's Repaired recalls | 33 days ago
- February 25: Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid Recall: Battery May Fail to Charge recalls | 34 days ago
- February 22: Subaru DriverFocus Class Action Lawsuit Continues news | 37 days ago
- January 27: Subaru Recalls 2022 WRX Cars if Equipped with 'EyeSight' recalls | 63 days ago
- January 2: Subaru Files Motion to Dismiss Fuel Pump Lawsuit news | 88 days ago
Subaru TSB #15-204-16R
2017 Subaru WRX
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This bulletin contains illustrations of exchange components and their manufacturer as well as a description of the proper exchange procedure. The exchange program policy can also be found in Sections 8.4.9 and 11.2.10 of your Claims Policies and Procedures Manual found in Subarunet. CONTENTS Within the terms of the Basic New Car Warranty and the one year Replacement Parts Warranty, the Exchange Program provides for replacement of a defective unit from the manufacturer.
Click a tab for more information.