- February 26: Park Your 2023 Subaru Solterra Until It's Repaired recalls | 22 days ago
- February 25: Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid Recall: Battery May Fail to Charge recalls | 23 days ago
- February 22: Subaru DriverFocus Class Action Lawsuit Continues news | 26 days ago
- January 27: Subaru Recalls 2022 WRX Cars if Equipped with 'EyeSight' recalls | 52 days ago
- January 2: Subaru Files Motion to Dismiss Fuel Pump Lawsuit news | 77 days ago
Subaru TSB #15-215-18
2017 Subaru WRX
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- Models with FujitsuTEN (F10) Gen 2.0 / 2.1 Navigation or Display Audio Head Units ONLY. This bulletin provides a repair procedure to address specific, confirmed customer concerns of: ? Audio output interruption every 2-3 seconds when listening to AM or FM radio broadcasts ? No audio output at all when attempting to listen to a HD Radio broadcast.
Click a tab for more information.