- February 26: Park Your 2023 Subaru Solterra Until It's Repaired recalls | 33 days ago
- February 25: Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid Recall: Battery May Fail to Charge recalls | 34 days ago
- February 22: Subaru DriverFocus Class Action Lawsuit Continues news | 37 days ago
- January 27: Subaru Recalls 2022 WRX Cars if Equipped with 'EyeSight' recalls | 63 days ago
- January 2: Subaru Files Motion to Dismiss Fuel Pump Lawsuit news | 88 days ago
Subaru TSB #WUK-96
2017 Subaru WRX
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is initiating a service campaign for certain 2015-2018 Forester 2.0L Turbo and 2016-2018 WRX models which may experience a loosening of the front exhaust pipe nuts. On certain affected vehicles, the six (6) front exhaust pipe (EPF) nuts at the cylinder heads may not have been tightened sufficiently due to variations in production. As a result, these nuts may become loose during use and cause exhaust leakage. A leak occurring at the front exhaust pipe may result in deterioration of emission performance. As a result, affected vehicle may fail to meet emission levels certified by the EPA and/or California ARB.
Click a tab for more information.