- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 11 days ago
- September 1: 2021 Subaru Impreza Owners Shouldn't Drive Their Cars recalls | 18 days ago
- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 47 days ago
Subaru TSB #WUK-96R
2017 Subaru WRX
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is initiating a service campaign for certain 2015-2018 Forester 2.0L Turbo and 2016-2018 WRX models which may experience a loosening of the front exhaust pipe nuts.
Click a tab for more information.