- July 15: Toyota To Pay $15.8 Million in California Dealership Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- July 14: Toyota Prius c Recall Issued Over DC-DC Converters recalls | 5 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Settlement Approved news | 33 days ago
- May 25: Toyota Says 4Runner Rusted Frame Lawsuit Should Go news | 55 days ago
- May 14: Toyota Prius Inverter Failure Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 66 days ago
Toyota Recall SET17B: Accessory Hood Scoop May Detach
2014 Toyota Tacoma
If the hood scoop detaches, it may become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a crash.
Structure — Body — Hood — Hinge And Attachments
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain 2011-2016 Toyota Tacoma and 4Runner vehicles equipped with accessory hood scoops installed by SET or SET dealers. The adhesive attaching the hood scoop may weaken, allowing the hood scoop to detach from the vehicle.
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will mechanically fasten the scoop to the hood, free of charge. The recall began on September 1, 2017. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-954-429-2000. SET's number for this recall is SET17B.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.