- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 25 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Rodent/Wiring Lawsuit Dismissed news | 34 days ago
- May 9: Toyota Highlander Steering Wheels Are Falling Off investigations | 72 days ago
- April 25: Continental Tire Wins Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 86 days ago
Toyota Recall SET17B: Accessory Hood Scoop May Detach
2014 Toyota Tacoma
If the hood scoop detaches, it may become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a crash.
Structure — Body — Hood — Hinge And Attachments
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain 2011-2016 Toyota Tacoma and 4Runner vehicles equipped with accessory hood scoops installed by SET or SET dealers. The adhesive attaching the hood scoop may weaken, allowing the hood scoop to detach from the vehicle.
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will mechanically fasten the scoop to the hood, free of charge. The recall began on September 1, 2017. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-954-429-2000. SET's number for this recall is SET17B.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.