- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 16 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 31 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Toyota TSB #K0D_Region Lette
2014 Toyota Tacoma
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- Region Letter: Toyota has received reports regarding frame corrosion perforation on 2011 ? 2017 model year Tacoma vehicles. In these reports, customers have indicated that vehicles operated in specific cold climate areas with high road salt usage may exhibit more-than-normal corrosion to the vehicle?s frame. This condition is unrelated to and separate from normal surface rust which is commonly found on metallic surfaces after some years of usage and/or exposure to the environment.
Click a tab for more information.