- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 10 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 25 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0008-14
2014 Toyota Tacoma
Affected Component: VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL
- Some 2005 ? 2014 model year Tacoma vehicles equipped with automatic transmission may exhibit a vibration felt in the seat, floorboard, and steering wheel between 15 ? 25 mph caused by a second order drivetrain vibration under acceleration. The following Repair Procedure may improve this condition.
Click a tab for more information.