- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 16 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 31 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0040-18
2014 Toyota Tacoma
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY:BUMPERS
- TSB: Referencing this Service Bulletin provides best practice procedures when reassembling and installing the front shock absorber with coil spring. Some 2005 - 2015 model year Tacoma vehicles with applicable VDS have a different coil spring diameter. This may lead to a lateral force applied to the support plate upon reassembly of the front shock absorber with coil spring assembly. This may cause the inner rubber sleeve of the support plate to pull out when spring tension is released and the support plate to tilt. NOTE This Service Bulletin ONLY provides best practices for front shock absorber with coil spring assembly. The Repair Manual MUST be referenced with this bulletin when performing front shock absorber with coil spring assembly replacement.
Click a tab for more information.