- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 14 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 29 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0044-14
2014 Toyota Tacoma
Affected Component: VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL
- TSB: Some 2012 ? 2014 model year Tacoma vehicles equipped with 1GR-FE engines may exhibit spark knock (detonation) during light acceleration and/or uphill in hot weather (80°F or higher). The Engine Control module/ECM (SAE term: Powertrain Control Module/PCM) logic has been modified to reduce the possibility of this condition occurring.
Click a tab for more information.