- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 11 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Tundra Halogen Headlights May Catch Fire recalls | 16 days ago
- September 2: Lexus Brake Squeal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- September 2: Toyota Bluetooth Problems Allegedly Include Voice Echo news | 17 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0171-16_Rev
2017 Toyota Tacoma
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- TSB: REVISION NOTICE September 1, 2017 Rev1: Applicability has been updated to include 2017 model year Tacoma vehicles. The Introduction, Production Change Information, and Repair Procedure sections have been updated. Some 2016 ? 2017 model year Tacoma vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission may exhibit a vibration felt in the seat, floorboard, and/or steering wheel between 10 ? 30 mph caused by a driveline vibration under deceleration. NOTE This Service Bulletin ONLY applies to 4WD models equipped with 6AT. Do NOT use the spring part number found in the Service Bulletin for any manual transmission vehicles or PreRunner models. This could lead to NEW, non-existing issues. If the vehicle has an aftermarket suspension/body lift or leveling kit installed, this bulletin does NOT apply.
Click a tab for more information.