- June 25: Toyota Recalls Tundras With Axle Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- June 23: 2023 Toyota bZ4X Wheels Can Fall Off: Stop Driving recalls | 9 days ago
- June 20: Electric Vehicle Emergency Response Guides Improving: NTSB news | 12 days ago
- June 4: Ford to Pay $7 Million Over Death of Breanna Bumgarner news | 28 days ago
- May 6: Toyota Tundra Recall Issued For Rearview Camera Image Failures recalls | 57 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0218-17_Rev
2000 Toyota Tundra
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- TSB: REVISION NOTICE July 20, 2017 Rev1: Applicability has been updated to exclude 2007 ? 2017 model year Avanza vehicles. Some hazardous material treatment and handling regulations at the state and local level define the pre-disposal deployment of airbag and pre-tensioner assemblies as hazardous material treatment. Hazardous material treatment may require special training, certification or licensing in certain areas. TMS recommends that dealership personnel carefully review and follow ALL local and state regulations, and where necessary, contract with Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Licensed Hazardous Waste Transportation and Disposal facilities.
Click a tab for more information.