- June 19: Audi CEO Rupert Stadler Arrested In Germany news | 2 days ago
- June 18: Volkswagen Recalls 2018 Atlas SUVs To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 3 days ago
- June 18: German Prosecutors Nail Volkswagen for $1.2 Billion news | 3 days ago
- June 14: VW Recalls 252 Vehicles, 233 To Be Bought Back recalls | 7 days ago
- June 11: Mercedes Recalls 774,000 Vehicles With Emissions 'Defeat Devices' recalls | 10 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 20AE: Fuel Pump Failure Cause Engine Stall
2011 Volkswagen CC
If the fuel pump fails, the engine will stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2009-2016 Volkswagen CC, 2006-2010 Passat and Passat Wagon vehicles. Interruption of electrical power to the fuel pump control module may cause the fuel pump to fail.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel pump control module, free of charge. Remedy parts are currently unavailable. Interim notices informing owners of the safety risk were mailed on October 13, 2017. Owners will receive a second notice when remedy parts become available. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 20AE.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.