- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 4 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 23 days ago
- March 15: VW Recalls CC, Eos, Golf and Passat for Takata Airbags recalls | 38 days ago
- March 2: Volkswagen CC Suspension Problems Cause Tire Wear: Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
- February 22: VW Tiguan Limiteds Have Wrong Steering Wheels and Airbags recalls | 59 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 20AE: Fuel Pump Failure Cause Engine Stall
2013 Volkswagen CC
If the fuel pump fails, the engine will stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2009-2016 Volkswagen CC, 2006-2010 Passat and Passat Wagon vehicles. Interruption of electrical power to the fuel pump control module may cause the fuel pump to fail.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel pump control module, free of charge. Remedy parts are currently unavailable. Interim notices informing owners of the safety risk were mailed on October 13, 2017. Owners will receive a second notice when remedy parts become available. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 20AE.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.