- March 19: VW Beetles and Beetle Convertibles Recalled For Software Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- March 15: Volkswagen Charged by the SEC For Defrauding Investors news | 4 days ago
- February 26: Volkswagen + Takata = Recall recalls | 21 days ago
- February 19: VW Recalls Atlas, Golf SportWagen and Jetta For Coil Springs recalls | 28 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 37 days ago
2013 Volkswagen CC
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Volkswagen CC
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Volkswagen CC by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Volkswagen service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Volkswagen customer service.
If the vehicles do not meet all regulatory requirements, there could be an increased risk of a crash, fire, or injury. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could explode with metal fragments striking the vehicle ... Read more »
If the fuel pump fails, the engine will stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the vehicle ... Read more »
A loss of electrical connection to the driver's frontal air bag will prevent the air bag from deploying in the event of a vehicle crash, increasing the ... Read more »