- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 8 days ago
- April 9: BMW, Daimler and VW Broke Antitrust Laws: EU news | 13 days ago
- March 28: VW Certified Pre-Owned Car Lawsuit Alleges Odometer Fraud news | 25 days ago
- March 28: VW Recalls Golf, Jetta and Tiguan For Coil Springs recalls | 25 days ago
- March 27: Volkswagen Recalls 2019 Jettas Equipped With The Wrong Airbags recalls | 26 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 20AE: Fuel Pump Failure Cause Engine Stall
2014 Volkswagen CC
If the fuel pump fails, the engine will stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2009-2016 Volkswagen CC, 2006-2010 Passat and Passat Wagon vehicles. Interruption of electrical power to the fuel pump control module may cause the fuel pump to fail.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel pump control module, free of charge. The recall began June 26, 2018. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 20AE.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.