- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 2 days ago
- September 15: VW Timing Chain Tensioner Class-Action Settlement Nears news | 7 days ago
- September 10: VW Touareg Drain Valve Lawsuit Says Water Enters Air Filters news | 12 days ago
- September 7: Volkswagen Recalls Atlas SUVs For Airbag Dangers recalls | 15 days ago
- September 5: Volkswagen Agrees to Settle $48 Million Investor Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
2014 Volkswagen CC
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Volkswagen CC
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Volkswagen CC by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Volkswagen service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Volkswagen customer service.
If the vehicles do not meet all regulatory requirements, there could be an increased risk of a crash, fire, or injury. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could explode with metal fragments striking the vehicle ... Read more »
If the fuel pump fails, the engine will stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the vehicle ... Read more »
A loss of electrical connection to the driver's frontal air bag will prevent the air bag from deploying in the event of a vehicle crash, increasing the ... Read more »