- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 4 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 23 days ago
- March 15: VW Recalls CC, Eos, Golf and Passat for Takata Airbags recalls | 38 days ago
- March 2: Volkswagen CC Suspension Problems Cause Tire Wear: Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
- February 22: VW Tiguan Limiteds Have Wrong Steering Wheels and Airbags recalls | 58 days ago
2014 Volkswagen CC
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Volkswagen CC
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Volkswagen CC by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Volkswagen service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Volkswagen customer service.
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could explode with metal fragments striking the vehicle ... Read more »
If the fuel pump fails, the engine will stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the vehicle ... Read more »
A loss of electrical connection to the driver's frontal air bag will prevent the air bag from deploying in the event of a vehicle crash, increasing the ... Read more »