- July 10: Investigation: 2018 VW Tiguan Seat Belts Are Breaking investigations | 6 days ago
- July 9: Appeals Court Rules VW Stuck With $10 Billion Settlement news | 7 days ago
- July 5: Volkswagen Lawsuit Says Safety Features Don't Work as Advertised news | 11 days ago
- July 3: Volkswagen Age Discrimination Lawsuit Filed in Tennessee news | 13 days ago
- June 30: 2018 VW and Audi Drivers: Park Your Vehicles recalls | 16 days ago
Volkswagen Recall : Vw/FMVSS 225/Child Restraint Anchorages
2000 Volkswagen Cabrio
These vehicles were not marked or described as required by the standard.
Equipment — Other — Owners/Service/Other Manual
- Certain passenger vehicles fail to comply with requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 225, "child restraint anchorage systems." Child seat anchorages installed in the vehicle's rear seats must be identified by markings, and their location and use be described in the owner's manual.
- Owners will be provided with a supplement for the owner's manual and also one set of four guidance fixtures intended to use in conjunction with child seats equipped with rigid or semi-rigid lower anchorage attachments. Also enclosed will be four decals together with installation instructions and a template for attaching the decals to the lower seat backs. Owner notification is expected to begin September 15, 2002. Owners should contact vwoa at 1-800-822-8987.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.