- June 12: Volkswagen ID.4 Recall Blamed on Headlight Adjustments recalls | 1 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 20 days ago
- May 13: Recall: VW To Repurchase 46 Vehicles From Owners recalls | 31 days ago
- May 9: VW Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Voltswagen' news | 35 days ago
- April 3: VW Atlas Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 71 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #TT 19-13-02
2012 Volkswagen Eos
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:COOLING SYSTEM:RADIATOR ASSEMBLY
- Tech Tips (2.0L CCTA/CBFA Coolant Leak or Repeat Coolant Leak from the Water Pump Area): Inspect the water pump for signs of contact with engine oil. Engine oil may cause the water pump gasket to swell, which may lead to a coolant leak. This document informs of the precaustions necessary if a water pump replacement is necessary.
Click a tab for more information.