- July 29: VW Touareg Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 7 days ago
- July 11: Volkswagen Jettas Recalled to Replace Airbag Modules recalls | 25 days ago
- June 12: Volkswagen ID.4 Recall Blamed on Headlight Adjustments recalls | 54 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 73 days ago
- May 13: Recall: VW To Repurchase 46 Vehicles From Owners recalls | 84 days ago
2012 Volkswagen Eos
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Volkswagen Eos
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Volkswagen Eos by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Volkswagen service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Volkswagen customer service.
If the vehicles do not meet all regulatory requirements, there could be an increased risk of a crash, fire, or injury. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could explode with metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants potentially resulting in serious injury or ... Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants potentially resulting in serious injury or ... Read more »
A loss of electrical connection to the driver's frontal air bag will prevent the air bag from deploying in the event of a vehicle crash, increasing the risk of ... Read more »