- June 12: Volkswagen ID.4 Recall Blamed on Headlight Adjustments recalls | 11 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 30 days ago
- May 13: Recall: VW To Repurchase 46 Vehicles From Owners recalls | 41 days ago
- May 9: VW Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Voltswagen' news | 45 days ago
- April 3: VW Atlas Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 81 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #TT 61-12-04
2012 Volkswagen Eos
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- Tech Tips (Convertible Top Inoperative With Faults 03053, 03055, and/or 03057 Stored): When diagnosing a customer concern of convertible top inoperative with faults 03053-008 ?Left Roof Pillar Lock Sensor G558 implausible signal?, 03055-008 ?Rear Window Frame Left Lock Sensor G560 implausible signal?, and/or 03057-008 ?Rear Window Frame Opening Sensor G562 implausible signal? stored in convertible top, start by inspecting M35 splice in convertible top harness. Splice is located near left rear convertible top drain, this document contains a photo of the splice location.
Click a tab for more information.