- February 14: VW Agrees To Compensate German Diesel Vehicle Owners news | 10 days ago
- January 12: VW Recalls Jetta GLI, Golf Alltrack and Golf GTI recalls | 43 days ago
- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 57 days ago
Volkswagen Recall : Engine Cooling System:Fan
1995 Volkswagen Golf
A worn and noisy fan motor shaft can seize renderingthe fan motor inoperative, eventually causing the engine to overheat and stall. A stalled vehicle in traffic can increase the potential for a vehicle accident.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Cooling System — Fan
- Improper material was used in manufacturing the radiator fan motor shaft causing the shaft to wear and become noisy.
- Dealers will replace the complete cooling fan assembly on vehicle having the potential shaft material problem. Dealers will install a new fan blade including a new lock nut on vehicle with loose fan blade lock nuts.
Click a tab for more information.