- September 13: Study Says Bosch Created Illegal Emissions Software news | 9 days ago
- September 11: Dutch Prosecutors Investigating Jeep and Suzuki Emissions news | 11 days ago
- September 10: BMW, Daimler and Volkswagen in German Crosshairs news | 12 days ago
- August 28: Volkswagen Recalls CC and Passat For Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 25 days ago
- August 26: Volkswagen's James Liang Sentenced to 40 Months in Prison news | 27 days ago
1996 Volkswagen Golf
Worst 1996 Golf electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Golf Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Golf compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Golf overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Golf.