- July 29: VW Touareg Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 4 days ago
- July 11: Volkswagen Jettas Recalled to Replace Airbag Modules recalls | 22 days ago
- June 12: Volkswagen ID.4 Recall Blamed on Headlight Adjustments recalls | 51 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 70 days ago
- May 13: Recall: VW To Repurchase 46 Vehicles From Owners recalls | 81 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V011317 2034012
2012 Volkswagen Golf
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- Technical Bulletin (Manifold Absolute Pressure Range / Performance Stored in ECM Fault Memory): Monitoring strategy for the manifold absolute pressure sensor is too sensitive, causing fault code P0106 to incorrectly set in the engine control module. The production solution to this issue was improved software. This document discusses the "Fault Codes" necessary to diagnosis, and potential remedy of the issue. The fault codes for checking warranty coverage for servicing the vehicle are also available.
Click a tab for more information.