- June 12: Volkswagen ID.4 Recall Blamed on Headlight Adjustments recalls | 1 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 20 days ago
- May 13: Recall: VW To Repurchase 46 Vehicles From Owners recalls | 31 days ago
- May 9: VW Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Voltswagen' news | 35 days ago
- April 3: VW Atlas Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 71 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V011406 2034012
2012 Volkswagen Golf
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- Technical Bulletin (Manifold Absolute Pressure Range / Performance Stored in ECM Fault Memory): Monitoring strategy for the manifold absolute pressure sensor is too sensitive, causing P0106 to incorrectly set in the engine control module. The product solution for this issue was improved software.
Click a tab for more information.