- July 29: VW Touareg Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 4 days ago
- July 11: Volkswagen Jettas Recalled to Replace Airbag Modules recalls | 22 days ago
- June 12: Volkswagen ID.4 Recall Blamed on Headlight Adjustments recalls | 51 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 70 days ago
- May 13: Recall: VW To Repurchase 46 Vehicles From Owners recalls | 81 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V261301 2031583
2012 Volkswagen Golf
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM
- Technical Bulletin (Exhaust Pressure Control issues): This document informs that water and road salt can corrode the exhaust flap shaft causing it to stick in open / closed position. The production solution to this issue was Improved parts introduced into production. This document discusses the "Fault Codes" necessary to diagnosis, and potential remedy of the issue. The fault codes for checking warranty coverage for servicing the vehicle are also available.
Click a tab for more information.