- June 12: Volkswagen ID.4 Recall Blamed on Headlight Adjustments recalls | 1 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 20 days ago
- May 13: Recall: VW To Repurchase 46 Vehicles From Owners recalls | 31 days ago
- May 9: VW Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Voltswagen' news | 35 days ago
- April 3: VW Atlas Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 71 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #VWP-13-13
2012 Volkswagen Golf
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- Secondary Air Pressure Sensor Limited Warranty Extension. Volkswagen has extended the Emission Control Systems Warrantly for secondary air pressure sensor replacement under specific conditions to 10 years or 120,000 miles whichever occurs first, from the vehicle's original in-service date, for the following 2.5 L engine vehicles.
Click a tab for more information.