- December 10: VW and Audi Models Recalled For Head Restraint Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- December 5: VW Recalls Atlas, Tiguan and Jetta For Software Issues recalls | 7 days ago
- October 27: Porsche to Pay $54 Million to Shareholders Over Diesel Vehicles news | 46 days ago
- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 55 days ago
- October 17: Volkswagen Recalls 2019 Jetta For LED Headlight Trouble recalls | 56 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel/Propulsion System Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 38,950 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
fuel system problem