- March 19: VW Beetles and Beetle Convertibles Recalled For Software Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- March 15: Volkswagen Charged by the SEC For Defrauding Investors news | 9 days ago
- February 26: Volkswagen + Takata = Recall recalls | 26 days ago
- February 19: VW Recalls Atlas, Golf SportWagen and Jetta For Coil Springs recalls | 33 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 42 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 01C5/01C6: Modifications To Vehicles Made Them Noncompliant
2015 Volkswagen Golf
If the vehicles do not meet all regulatory requirements, there could be an increased risk of a crash, fire, or injury.
Unknown Or Other
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2012-2016 Eos, 2012 Passat, 2012-2016 CC, 2015 e-Golf, 2011-2015 Touareg, 2012-2015 Tiguan, and 2011-2016 Golf and 2011-2013 GTI vehicles. Modifications made while the vehicles were in an internal evaluation period may cause the affected vehicles to not comply with all of the applicable regulatory requirements.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will repair the vehicles to make them fully compliant or Volkswagen will repurchase them if necessary, free of charge. The recall began November 29, 2018. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298.
Click a tab for more information.