- July 29: VW Touareg Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 6 days ago
- July 11: Volkswagen Jettas Recalled to Replace Airbag Modules recalls | 24 days ago
- June 12: Volkswagen ID.4 Recall Blamed on Headlight Adjustments recalls | 53 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 72 days ago
- May 13: Recall: VW To Repurchase 46 Vehicles From Owners recalls | 83 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility: Sun/Moon Roof Assembly Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 2,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
windows / windshield problem