- July 29: VW Touareg Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 6 days ago
- July 11: Volkswagen Jettas Recalled to Replace Airbag Modules recalls | 24 days ago
- June 12: Volkswagen ID.4 Recall Blamed on Headlight Adjustments recalls | 53 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 72 days ago
- May 13: Recall: VW To Repurchase 46 Vehicles From Owners recalls | 83 days ago
2015 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Volkswagen service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Volkswagen customer service.
If the vehicles do not meet all regulatory requirements, there could be an increased risk of a crash, fire, or injury. Read more »
Removing the key while the shift lever is in a position other than "Park" increases the risk of an unintended vehicle rollaway that may result in personal injury or a ... Read more »