- December 5: VW Recalls Atlas, Tiguan and Jetta For Software Issues recalls | 4 days ago
- October 27: Porsche to Pay $54 Million to Shareholders Over Diesel Vehicles news | 43 days ago
- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 52 days ago
- October 17: Volkswagen Recalls 2019 Jetta For LED Headlight Trouble recalls | 53 days ago
- October 16: Porsche Will Have a Diesel-Free Future news | 54 days ago
Volkswagen Recall UM: Vw/FMVSS 201
1999 Volkswagen Jetta
This condition could prevent the clip from breaking on impact and result in less deformation in the impacted area and a higher decleration of the head form, increasing the risk of personal injury in the event of a crash.
Structure — Frame And Members
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Some of these vehicles do not comply with the head injury criterion requirements of FMVSS no. 201, "occupant protection in interior impact." The upper retainer clip near the BP1 impact location is designed to break when impacted by the head form. In some cases, the material of the trim part may be more impact resistant as a result of variations in the molding process.
- Dealers will remove the trim cover from each of the B pillars and install a new cover.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.