- July 10: Investigation: 2018 VW Tiguan Seat Belts Are Breaking investigations | 10 days ago
- July 9: Appeals Court Rules VW Stuck With $10 Billion Settlement news | 11 days ago
- July 5: Volkswagen Lawsuit Says Safety Features Don't Work as Advertised news | 15 days ago
- July 3: Volkswagen Age Discrimination Lawsuit Filed in Tennessee news | 17 days ago
- June 30: 2018 VW and Audi Drivers: Park Your Vehicles recalls | 20 days ago
Volkswagen Recall UM: Vw/FMVSS 201
1999 Volkswagen Jetta
This condition could prevent the clip from breaking on impact and result in less deformation in the impacted area and a higher decleration of the head form, increasing the risk of personal injury in the event of a crash.
Structure — Frame And Members
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Some of these vehicles do not comply with the head injury criterion requirements of FMVSS no. 201, "occupant protection in interior impact." The upper retainer clip near the BP1 impact location is designed to break when impacted by the head form. In some cases, the material of the trim part may be more impact resistant as a result of variations in the molding process.
- Dealers will remove the trim cover from each of the B pillars and install a new cover.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.