- May 17: VW Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 4 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 7 days ago
- May 13: Volkswagen Recalls Tiguans To Replace Shock Absorbers recalls | 8 days ago
- May 3: Former VW CEO Martin Winterkorn Charged With Conspiracy news | 18 days ago
- May 3: VW Passat Recalled to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 18 days ago
Volkswagen Recall VY: Vw/Diesel Pumps Fastener
2005 Volkswagen Jetta
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source may lead to a fire.
Fuel System, Diesel
- On certain passenger vehicles, the high pressure diesel pumps were produced with an improper fastener, which could allow diesel fuel to escape from the pump.
- Dealers will replace the diesel pump. The recall began on February 8, 2005. Owners should contact Volkswagen at 1-800-822-8987.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.