- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 2 days ago
- October 17: Volkswagen Recalls 2019 Jetta For LED Headlight Trouble recalls | 3 days ago
- October 16: Porsche Will Have a Diesel-Free Future news | 4 days ago
- October 8: Former Owners Of VW Diesel Vehicles May Have a Case news | 12 days ago
- September 30: Volkswagen Shareholders Say Emissions Cheating Cost Them Big news | 20 days ago
Volkswagen Recall VY: Vw/Diesel Pumps Fastener
2005 Volkswagen Jetta
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source may lead to a fire.
Fuel System, Diesel
- On certain passenger vehicles, the high pressure diesel pumps were produced with an improper fastener, which could allow diesel fuel to escape from the pump.
- Dealers will replace the diesel pump. The recall began on February 8, 2005. Owners should contact Volkswagen at 1-800-822-8987.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.