- August 8: VW Recalls Tiguan SUVs After Reports of Fires recalls | 12 days ago
- July 26: Volkswagen Recalls 2015-2018 Golfs for Rollaway Threat recalls | 25 days ago
- July 24: Volkswagen 3-Liter Diesel Fix Approved by Government news | 27 days ago
- July 10: Investigation: 2018 VW Tiguan Seat Belts Are Breaking investigations | 41 days ago
- July 9: Appeals Court Rules VW Stuck With $10 Billion Settlement news | 42 days ago
Volkswagen Recall VY: Vw/Diesel Pumps Fastener
2005 Volkswagen Jetta
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source may lead to a fire.
Fuel System, Diesel
- On certain passenger vehicles, the high pressure diesel pumps were produced with an improper fastener, which could allow diesel fuel to escape from the pump.
- Dealers will replace the diesel pump. The recall began on February 8, 2005. Owners should contact Volkswagen at 1-800-822-8987.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.