- January 3: Audi and VW Timing Chain Warranty Extended news | 19 days ago
- December 19: VW Golf R Recall Ordered to Prevent Fuel Leak Fires recalls | 34 days ago
- December 18: VW Sold 'Test' Cars That Should Have Been Destroyed news | 35 days ago
- December 10: VW and Audi Models Recalled For Head Restraint Problems recalls | 43 days ago
- December 5: VW Recalls Atlas, Tiguan and Jetta For Software Issues recalls | 48 days ago
Volkswagen Recall VY: Vw/Diesel Pumps Fastener
2005 Volkswagen Jetta
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source may lead to a fire.
Fuel System, Diesel
- On certain passenger vehicles, the high pressure diesel pumps were produced with an improper fastener, which could allow diesel fuel to escape from the pump.
- Dealers will replace the diesel pump. The recall began on February 8, 2005. Owners should contact Volkswagen at 1-800-822-8987.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.