- July 2: VW Recalls Atlas and Passat Vehicles To Fix Headlights recalls | 21 days ago
- June 12: 2019 VW Jetta Transmission Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- May 13: VW Exploding Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 71 days ago
- May 11: Porsche Emissions Issues Cause A Loss of $598 Million news | 73 days ago
- May 2: Volkswagen Recalls Tiguans For Wrong Tire Labels recalls | 82 days ago
NHTSA — Structure Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 41,202 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
body / paint problem