- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 5 days ago
- October 17: Volkswagen Recalls 2019 Jetta For LED Headlight Trouble recalls | 6 days ago
- October 16: Porsche Will Have a Diesel-Free Future news | 7 days ago
- October 8: Former Owners Of VW Diesel Vehicles May Have a Case news | 15 days ago
- September 30: Volkswagen Shareholders Say Emissions Cheating Cost Them Big news | 23 days ago
2014 Volkswagen Jetta
Accessories - Interior Problems
2014 Volkswagen Jetta Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Dash Cluster Warning Lights2
- Crackling Sound From Dashboard1
- Fuel Gauge Not Working Correctly1
- Horn Not Working Properly1
- Ignition Needs To Be Replaced1
- Ignition Switch Stuck1
- NHTSA: Seats2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Equipment1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Jetta Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Jetta compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Jetta overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Jetta.