- November 28: Volkswagen Emissions Scandal Far From Over news | 8 days ago
- November 26: VW Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 10 days ago
- November 24: VW Atlas Air Conditioning Drain Tubes May Become Blocked recalls | 12 days ago
- November 11: 2022 Volkswagen Tiguans Recalled For Brake Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- October 28: Volkswagen Recalls 30 Atlas, Atlas Cross Sport and Passat Vehicles recalls | 40 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 24BL: Fuel Leaking Into Engine Compartment
2014 Volkswagen Jetta
A fuel leak, in the presence of an ignition source, can result in a vehicle fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Fuel Injection System — Fuel Rail
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain model year 2014-2015 Jetta vehicles manufactured March 28, 2014, to November 24, 2014, 2014-2015 Passat vehicles manufactured April 7, 2014, to November 18, 2014, 2015 Golf and GTI vehicles manufactured July 1, 2014, to November 20, 2014, and 2014-2015 Beetle and Beetle Convertible vehicles manufactured March 31, 2014, to November 27, 2014. A sealing cap at the fuel rail may fail, allowing fuel to leak into the engine compartment.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel rails with new parts, free of charge. The recall began February 6, 2015. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-822-8987. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 24BL. Note: This recall expands and supersedes recall 14V-809 (Volkswagen recall number 24Bi) and only affects vehicles not previously repaired under that campaign.
- Documents (14)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Rev March 10, 2015
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Other Recall Related Documents- Frequently Asked Questions
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Issued Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Click a tab for more information.