2.0

2019 Volkswagen Jetta clutch problems

clutch problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta:

2019 Volkswagen Jetta Owner Comments

Jul 192019

Jetta S

After leasing a BRAND NEW Jetta, 2019, the problems started from DAY 1. I should have returned it, but hindsight is 20/20... First the trunk; which I had fixed 3 times, then the faulty USB, the rain guards messing with rolling up windows, then the other rain guard flew off on the highway??? Had to replace the key fob within 2 months, and a million other issues... Then comes last week. I had just hit 8k miles, and the clutch blew while driving on the interstate! After getting the vehicle towed, I noticed that the oil (?) had leaked all over my driveway. Over the past 2 months, the low oil indicator had come on; I have had to replace 2 quarts of synthetic. I am 41 years old, and have been driving manual transmissions for all of my driving life.

After spending 2+ weeks in the shop and contacting VW of America; they have come to the conclusion that NOT ONLY is there NO OIL LEAK (it is SUPPOSED TO BURN THAT MUCH OIL?) BUT that the badly blown Clutch is MY FAULT! They are hitting me with a $3,000 bill and I am FURIOUS!!! If ANYONE is having the same problem, PLEASE contact me at mslynne78@gmail.com. I have had no choice but to resort to hiring an attorney. I WILL NEVER, EVER BUY A VW AGAIN- AND THIS IS THE 7TH I HAVE HAD; I HAVE DRIVEN THEM ALL MY LIFE!!!

betternotbuyajetta