- May 31: VW Engine Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Vehicles Stall news | 3 days ago
- May 11: VW Fuel Economy Settlement Receives Final Approval news | 23 days ago
- May 10: 56 Million Takata Inflators Won't Be Recalled news | 24 days ago
- April 12: VW Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 52 days ago
- April 12: Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Sunroofs Leak news | 52 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 6,743 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.