- June 12: ARC Airbag Lawsuit Alleges Vehicle Occupants Are in Danger news | 23 days ago
- May 3: VW Recalls Atlas FL and Atlas Cross Sport Vehicles recalls | 63 days ago
- April 13: VW Tiguan Rear Hatch Spoiler Recall: Spoilers May Detach recalls | 83 days ago
- April 8: Volkswagen Has Suspension Knuckle Problems in Tiguan and Taos Vehicles recalls | 88 days ago
- April 7: VW Atlas Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Wiring Harness news | 89 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 34J6: Clutch Can Fail To Engage Causing A Loss Of Power
2013 Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid
A decrease in transmission oil pressure can cause the clutch to fail to engage, resulting in a sudden loss of drive power, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Clutch Assembly
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2013-2015 Jetta Hybrid vehicles equipped with a DQ200 7-Speed DSG Automatic Transmission. Hairline cracks can develop within the transmission electronic gearbox (mechatronic unit), causing an internal transmission oil leak and a decrease in oil pressure.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will install a repair kit and, as necessary, replace affected parts, free of charge. Owner notification letters were mailed June 25, 2021. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 34J6.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.