- October 10: Volkswagen Atlas SUVs Recalled To Replace Fuel Tanks recalls | 11 days ago
- September 8: Petition Says VW GTI, Golf GTI and Jetta GLI Vehicles Stall investigations | 43 days ago
- September 8: Volkswagen Fuel Economy Lawsuit Settlement Proposed news | 43 days ago
- September 7: Volkswagen Fuel Economy Overstated By 1 MPG news | 44 days ago
- August 26: Lawsuit Says VW Owners Suffered 'Psychological Damage' news | 56 days ago
2013 Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Volkswagen service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Volkswagen customer service.
If the vehicles do not meet all regulatory requirements, there could be an increased risk of a crash, fire, or injury. Read more »
This sudden loss of power while driving increases the risk of a crash. Read more »