- October 28: VW Jetta Recall Issued For Fuel Leaks and Fires recalls | 30 days ago
- September 23: Volkswagen Recalls Passat Cars To Replace Airbags recalls | 65 days ago
- September 18: Duralast Master Cylinder Recall Issued For VW Vehicles recalls | 70 days ago
- September 2: VW Recalls Atlas Cross Sports For Headlight Problems recalls | 86 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 86 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 01D7: Modifications To Vehicles Made Them Noncompliant
2013 Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid
If the vehicles do not meet all regulatory requirements, there could be an increased risk of a crash, fire, or injury.
Unknown Or Other
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2017 Volkswagen Passat, 2018 Tiguan LWB, 2007-2009 Jetta Sedan, 2011-2013, 2015 and 2019 Jetta, 2013 Jetta Hybrid, 2008-2009 Jetta Sportwagen, 2015 Golf Sportwagen, 2013 Golf, 2008-2010 and 2012-2013 Beetle and Beetle Convertible, 2008-2010 Beetle, and Beetle Convertible vehicles. Modifications made while the vehicles were in an internal evaluation period may cause the affected vehicles to not comply with all of the applicable regulatory requirements.
- Volkswagen will notify owners and repurchase the affected vehicles. The recall began November 6, 2019. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 01D7. Note: This recall is an expansion of NHTSA recall number 18V-329.
- Documents (14)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-4
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Date: October 03, 2019 Advance Notice – Compliance Recalls 01D7 & 01D8 / Vehicle Build Status
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - October 29, 2019 Vehicle Build Status
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) - 01D8
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Date: October 28, 2019 Recall Remedy Available – Compliance Recalls 01D7 & 01D8 / Vehicle Build Status
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) - 01D7
Click a tab for more information.