- October 23: VW Atlas Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Seat Latches news | 3 days ago
- October 4: New Hampshire and Montana Settle VW Emissions Claims news | 22 days ago
- September 22: VW Recalls 2021 Arteons For Brake Pedal Issues recalls | 34 days ago
- August 26: Volkswagen Taos Recall Issued For Fuel Leaks recalls | 61 days ago
- August 23: VW Recalls Atlas and Atlas Cross Sport SUVs For Fire Risk recalls | 64 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #TT 20-13-01
2014 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- Tech Tips (ECM Fault P1250 "Fuel Level Too Low" Will Not Clear): This document informs to clear static ECM fault P1250 "Fuel Level Too Low", add fuel to vehicle and complete a road test of at least 10 miles. Simply adding fuel without completing a road test may not allow fault to clear.
Click a tab for more information.