- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 0 days ago
- September 15: VW Timing Chain Tensioner Class-Action Settlement Nears news | 5 days ago
- September 10: VW Touareg Drain Valve Lawsuit Says Water Enters Air Filters news | 10 days ago
- September 7: Volkswagen Recalls Atlas SUVs For Airbag Dangers recalls | 13 days ago
- September 5: Volkswagen Agrees to Settle $48 Million Investor Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
Volkswagen Recall WL/LW: Vw/Tie Rods
1999 Volkswagen Passat
If moisture and/or dust particles enter the swivel bearing mechanism, the swivel bearing could wear over time diminishing the steering control of the vehicle.
Steering — Linkages — Rod — Relay — Connecting
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The tie rods of the steering assembly are protected on each side by a seal to prevent moisture and dust particles from entering the swivel bearing mechanism. It is possible that some tie rod seals may not seal properly.
- Dealers will replace the tie rods.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.