- December 10: VW and Audi Models Recalled For Head Restraint Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- December 5: VW Recalls Atlas, Tiguan and Jetta For Software Issues recalls | 5 days ago
- October 27: Porsche to Pay $54 Million to Shareholders Over Diesel Vehicles news | 44 days ago
- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 53 days ago
- October 17: Volkswagen Recalls 2019 Jetta For LED Headlight Trouble recalls | 54 days ago
Volkswagen Recall WL/LW: Vw/Tie Rods
1999 Volkswagen Passat
If moisture and/or dust particles enter the swivel bearing mechanism, the swivel bearing could wear over time diminishing the steering control of the vehicle.
Steering — Linkages — Rod — Relay — Connecting
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The tie rods of the steering assembly are protected on each side by a seal to prevent moisture and dust particles from entering the swivel bearing mechanism. It is possible that some tie rod seals may not seal properly.
- Dealers will replace the tie rods.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.