- April 22: VW Clock Spring Recall May Have Failed investigations | 1 days ago
- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 5 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- March 15: VW Recalls CC, Eos, Golf and Passat for Takata Airbags recalls | 39 days ago
- March 2: Volkswagen CC Suspension Problems Cause Tire Wear: Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
Volkswagen Recall UL/KW: Vw/Tie Rods
1999 Volkswagen Passat
If moisture and/or dust particles enter the swivel bearing mechanism, the swivel bearing could wear over time diminishing the steering control of the vehicle.
Steering — Linkages — Rod — Relay — Connecting
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The tie rods of the steering assembly are protected on each side by a seal to prevent moisture and dust particles from entering the swivel bearing mechanism. It is possible that some tie rod seals may not seal properly.
- Dealers will replace the tie rods.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.