- January 13: 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan Under Federal Investigation investigations | 8 days ago
- December 31: VW Says Former Owners of 'Clean Diesel' Vehicles Don't Have a Case news | 21 days ago
- December 19: Audi Gets Approval to Fix 24,000 Diesel 3-Liter Vehicles news | 33 days ago
- December 16: 17,000 Complaints Filed With VW UK After Emissions 'Fix' news | 36 days ago
- December 15: German Authorities Find More VW Emissions Defeat Devices news | 37 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.