- July 10: Investigation: 2018 VW Tiguan Seat Belts Are Breaking investigations | 6 days ago
- July 9: Appeals Court Rules VW Stuck With $10 Billion Settlement news | 7 days ago
- July 5: Volkswagen Lawsuit Says Safety Features Don't Work as Advertised news | 11 days ago
- July 3: Volkswagen Age Discrimination Lawsuit Filed in Tennessee news | 13 days ago
- June 30: 2018 VW and Audi Drivers: Park Your Vehicles recalls | 16 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension: Front Problems
1999 Volkswagen Passat (Page 1 of 2)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 19,013 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.