- October 10: Volkswagen Atlas SUVs Recalled To Replace Fuel Tanks recalls | 13 days ago
- September 8: Petition Says VW GTI, Golf GTI and Jetta GLI Vehicles Stall investigations | 45 days ago
- September 8: Volkswagen Fuel Economy Lawsuit Settlement Proposed news | 45 days ago
- September 7: Volkswagen Fuel Economy Overstated By 1 MPG news | 46 days ago
- August 26: Lawsuit Says VW Owners Suffered 'Psychological Damage' news | 58 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
1.5hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 115,634 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.